Product Profile of Expanded PTFE Gaskets
Gasket Industries supplies Expanded PTFE Gaskets. Gasket Industries manufactures PTFE gaskets, metallic spiral wound gaskets, industrial gaskets like industrial spiral wound gaskets, etc. Used in diverse industrial applications. The Expanded PTFE Gaskets are made using special process that produces a uniform and highly fibrillated micro structure with a fibres running in multi directional strength. The lubricity creep & cold flow directs the possibility of blow out.
Key Features of Expanded PTFE Gaskets
- Can seal uneven damaged flanges.
- Resist all chemicals except melted alkali metal, fluorine at liquid and gas states.
- Good flexibility
- Specifications of Expanded PTFE Gaskets are:
- Compressibilty-66% [ASTM-F36]
- Recovery - 16% [ASTM - F36]
- Easy to cut and install
- Material: 100% Pure PTFE, produced in an expanded micro-porous structure.
- Temperature: -240 c to + 270 C [for short bursts + 310.C]
- pH range : 0 - 14 pH except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine
- Pressure: 3000 PSI [210 BAR]