Product Profile of Deep Well Hand Pump
Navinchandra & Company manufactures Deep Well Hand Pump. Navinchandra & Company is the supplier of Post Harvest, Food Processing and other Allied Machineries.
Key Features of Deep Well Hand Pump
- The handle is so designed that it balances with the counter weight of the connecting rod and the presence of ball bearings ensures frictionless, effortless operation.
- The entire pump is hot galvanized to make corrosion resistant.
- Specially processed leather cup washers ensure lone life and durability in usage.
- Installation of the pump in a concrete platform with allthe sides neatly covered not only increases its operational life but prevents contamination of water.
- Even though the standard stipulates a pumping efficiency of 12.5 litres per 40 strokes, NAVIN India Mark II deep well hand pump delivers 14 litres for the same number of strokes.
- Water depth Maximum: 90 Mtrs
- Water depth optimum: 28.32 Mtrs.
- Internal diameter of a cylinder: 63.5 mm
- Discharge per stroke: 0.35 litres
- Strokes per minute: 40 / 80
- Discharge per minute: 14 / 28 litres
Product Specification of Deep Well Hand Pump
- Discharge:0.35 (per stroke)
14 / 28 (per minute)
- Internal diameter:63.5 (cylinder)
- Stroke:40 / 80 (per minute)
- Water Depth:Maximum 90