Product Profile of Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe
Popular Rubber Works [Pvt.] Ltd manufactures Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe. Popular Rubber Works [Pvt.] Ltd offers a wide range of rubber products like Rubber Mats, Rubber Sheets, Rubberized Cork Sheets, Rubber Gaskets, Rubber Lagging Sheets, Hose Pipes and Extruded Rubber items. The Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe is used for light duty air services with mechanical tools and equipments operated by Air compressors and is suitable for working pressure up to 7 kg/cm ², 10kg/cm ² and 14 kg/cm ². The Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe is available in tube form with inner lining made of good quality rubber compound which is resistant to the action of heat, oil, vapour etc.
Key Features of Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe
- Reinforcement: Consists of single or multiple braids of high tenacity yarn.
- One special layer of compound insulation rubber is provided for flexibility and adhesion between braids.
- The outer cover is made of thick highly abrasion-resistant rubber compound which provides maximum protection from sun and rain.
- Can be available in cloth marked finish.
- Construction work
- Road building
- Used at the service stations for inflation of tyres.
- Rock drilling
- Heavy duty pneumatic applications
Product Specification of Air Pneumatic Hose Pipe
- Exceeding IS:7654 Type-1
- Reinforcement:Multiple pliesof high strength polyester / nylon fabric with wire Helix.
- Service Temperature Range:40 to + 100