Product Profile of Die Punching/ Creasing/ Embossing Press
Die Punching/ Creasing/ Embossing Press is a Platen presses designed for Die-Cutting, Scoring/Creasing and Embossing on wide range of materials like Card board, Corrugated Board and a variety of Plastics & Vinyl, Cork, Leather, Foam etc. Five Star Printing Machinery manufactures Die Punching/ Creasing/ Embossing Press. Five Star Printing Machinery offers Paper Cutting Machine, Punching and Creasing Machine, Die Cutting Machine, Stitching Machine, Cover Creasing and Perforation Machine, Slitting Machine, Three Knife Trimmer and Box Making Machines. The Die Punching/ Creasing/ Embossing Press provides Precision in Cutting/ Depth adjustments to reduce time and is suitable for short and long rungs.
Key Features of Die Punching/ Creasing/ Embossing Press
- Platen & Frame made of high tensile cast iron for minimum deflection under load machined finished
- The main Gears Shaft and connecting arms are mounted on Phosphorus Bronze Bushes.
- Ball/Roller Bearing Mounted Crank Shaft drives the Platen through a pair of high-speed Double Helical Gears [for increased strength] and two pairs of reduction Spiral Gears being lubricated by Grease/Oil.
- Impression adjustment, independent for each side, set with the help of two eccentric bushes and graduated scales.
- Electro-Magnetic Clutch & Brake System eliminates the possibility of time lag or overlap between driving and breaking.
- Electrically synchronized guards for maximum operator safety.
- For additional protection, Drive Gear, Motor and Fly Wheel are equipped with covers.
- Dwell Timing Device enables settings of delay [cycle time] from .5 to 30 seconds to suit the operational needs of a particular job, a Cycle [impression] counter also provided