Product Profile of Angle Seat Valve
Angle Seat Valve is available with aluminium hard anodised piston and corrosion resistive glass filled nylon operator. The Angle Seat Valve is offered in a modular design that makes it ideal for vacuum service. The Angle Seat Valve has a specially designed body with lower bends for higher flow. Angle Seat Valve can be easily converted from NC to NO or double acting to single acting as per specific requirement.
Rotex Automation Limited manufactures Angle Seat Valve. Rotex Automation Limited offers wide range of solenoid valves, valve automation systems and pneumatic elements for industrial applications in automobile, cement, chemical plants, defence, fertilizer, glass industries. Rotex Automation Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 awarded company.
Key Features of Angle Seat Valve
- Brass inserts for operator port connections.
- More number of gland packing at valve end and operator end for longer life.
- Operator with threaded/ NAMUR ports.
- Lubricated pilot air not necessary.
- Wetted parts: CF3M [stainless steel 316L cast], stainless steel 316L.
- Life: More than 10 million cycles.
- Fast acting up to 2000 cycles/ hour.
- Piston shaft well supported by rigid non metallic linear bearings avoiding metal to metal contact.
- Specially designed body with lower bends for higher flow.
- Burnished piston shaft.
- Action: Normally closed / normally open/ Bi-directional.
- Operating pressure: 0 – 16 bar / 0 - 25 bar.
- Body, sleeve material: CF3M [stainless steel 316Lcast] [1.4435].
- Seat seal: poly tetra fluoro ethylene.
- Shaft/ Seat material: stainless steel 316L [1.4404].
- Port connection: threaded/ welded/ tri clamp/ ANSI/ flange.
- Media: steam, air, oil, water, liquid, fuel gas and liquid, vacuum.
- Fluid Temperature: -10degree C to +180 degree C.
Product Specification of Angle Seat Valve
- Action mode:Normally Closed / Normally Open/ Bi-Directional
- Ambient Temperature:-10 ° C to 60 ° C
- Body Materials:CF3M [SS 316Lcast] [1.4435]
- Fluid Temperature:-10 ° C to 180 ° C
- Operating Pressure:0 - 16bar, 0 - 25 bar
- Port Connection:Threaded / Welded / Triclamp / ANSI/ Flange
- Port Size:1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2"
- Pressure Range:0.8 bar - 10 bar
- Seal Material:SS 316L [1.4404]