Product Profile of Polyurethane Shoe Sole Making Machine
Elastofoam manufactures Polyurethane Shoe Sole Making Machine. This model of Elastofoam D-20 is very compact and pre assembled. This model is fitted with low revolution high accuracy volumetric SS gear pumps. The high torque PMDC motors supported by suitable gear boxes offers very high accuracy in output and ratio control. The low revolution also reduces wear and tear of the moving parts associated with metering. SS 316 MOC and total absence of copper contents prevents component reaction inside the metering pumps.Elastofoam supplies foaming machines, low pressure foaming equipment, injection foaming machine, foaming machinery, and polyurethane foaming machines.
Key Features of Polyurethane Shoe Sole Making Machine
- Minimum output - 20 grams per second
- Maximum output - 300 grams per second
- Power consumption 2.5 Kw 3 Phase
- Temperature Control: Large heat exchangers are provided for instant cooling of the components also built in cooling inside the tank can be provided upon request.
- Tanks: 60 litre storage tanks are made of mild steel, jacketed and have visual level indicator and drain facility. The non-jacketed versions are also available. Different capacity tanks with MS / SS construction available. These tanks can be fitted with agitator/stirrer, minimum/maximum level control and has provision for automatic loading.
- Mixing Head: The entire mixing head unit is made from hardened alloy steel to last longer.
- Cleaning System: 25 litres SS pressurized solvent tank with visual level indicator, automatic pressure release valve, pressure indicator, pressure regulator and solvent filter are provided as standard. An emergency cleaning system in the event of power failure is also inter-connected with the cleaning system. Water washing units are provided up on request.
- Control Panel: The control panel has the following functions displayed Polyol pump on/off, MDI pump on/off, Polyol output control, MDI output control, RPM indicator for Polyol, RPM indicator for MDI, Mixer on/off, timer on/off, and Metering error [Audio visual warning of a fault in metering]