Product Profile of Polyurethane Foam Injection Machine
Elastofoam manufactures Polyurethane Foam Injection Machine. The Polyurethane Foam Injection Machine of model Elastofoam D-30 is fitted with low revolution high accuracy volumetric SS gear pumps. The high torque PMDC motors supported by suitable gear boxes offers very high accuracy in output and ratio control. The low revolution also reduces wear and tear of the moving parts associated with metering. SS 316 MOC and total absence of copper contents prevents component reaction inside the metering pumps. For temperature control large heat exchangers are provided for instant cooling of the components also built in cooling inside the tank can be provided upon request.Elastofoam supplies foaming machines, low pressure foaming equipment, injection foaming machine, foaming machinery, and polyurethane foaming machines.
Key Features of Polyurethane Foam Injection Machine
- Minimum output - 20 grams per second
- Maximum output - 500 grams per second
- Power consumption 3.5 Kw 3 Phase
- Tanks: 240 litres storage tanks are made of mild steel jacketed and has visual level indicator and drain facility. The non-jacketed versions available on request. The different capacity tanks available on request. These tanks can be fitted with agitator/stirrer, minimum/maximum level control and has provision for automatic loading.
- Mixing Head: The entire mixing head unit is made from hardened alloy steel to last longer. Replacement parts include only O rings and bearings.
- Cleaning System: 25 litres SS pressurized solvent tank with visual level indicator, automatic pressure release valve, pressure indicator, pressure regulator and solvent filter are provided as standard. An emergency cleaning system in the event of power failure is also inter-connected with the cleaning system. Water washing units are provided up on request.
- Control Panel: The control panel has the following functions displayed Polyol pump on/off, MDI pump on/off, Polyol output control, MDI output control, RPM indicator for Polyol, RPM indicator for MDI, Mixer on/off, timer on/off
- Touch screen PLC controls
- Component tank stirrer
- Minimum maximum level control
- Automatic tank loading