Product Profile of "pick Up" Electromagnetic Drums
Elektromag group of companies is the manufacturer of industrial magnetic equipment, vibrating equipment, mineral processing equipment, crane control gear, machine tool accessories and other industrial products in india. The "pick up" electromagnetic drums are meant for the separation of ferrous particles from goods to be processed or purified. They have the following unique features:
- The magnetic drums for lifting procedure serve predominantly for the magnetic separation of ferrous from non-ferrous metals in the processing of scrap.
- It is a condition for this separation that the respective material has been broken-up into small bits and is being fed to the magnetic drum uniformly, in an infeed channel.
- The magnetic drum comprises of a magnetic system held stationary, but adjustable in the clamping supports.
- Depending on the diameter of the drum, the magnet support hold 21 or 3 wound cores with magnet coils of different strength.
- The magnetic drum is equipped with a drum jacket made of non-magnetic abrasion resistant steel plates, with discharge strip and with lateral covers, made of light metal casting, with rotation
- Ferrous particles contained in the conveyed goods, as far as magnetisable are attracted by the magnetic system and are at the end of the magnetic system by the discharge strips from the rotating drum jacket.
- The rotation supports are equipped with largely dimensioned anti-friction bearings.
- The mechanical drive is effected via a rotation support designed as driving wheel or a v-belt pulley.