Product Profile of High Speed Axial Cut/ Form Machine
Control Signals offers High Speed Axial Cut/ Form Machine. Control Signals supplies a wide range of production equipments for PCB assembly and wire-harness like wire sizing machine, Automatic Soldering Systems, Desoldering systems, Rework System, PCB Insertion and Assembly. The High Speed Axial Cut/ Form Machine is a hand operated machine designed for processing axial components right from 1/8 watt to 2 watt resistors. The High Speed Axial Cut/ Form Machine is a table-top mountable machine capable of handling both loose and taped components.
Key Features of High Speed Axial Cut/ Form Machine
- Rotation of the hand lever transports the device from the chute / tape guides across the cutting and bending stations preforming the device to a right angle cut and bend geometry.
- High-speed-steel pick-up wheels and tool-set provide an almost infinite tool-life to the machine.
- The machine is fully adjustable for different pitch sizes with standard cut-to bend length.
- Change-over from one components geometry to the other takes just 5 minutes, making it ideal for production on lot basis.
- A unique feeding system is the heart of the machine, providing trouble-free feed of components from the feeding chute to the machine.