Product Profile of Tact Switches With Brass Terminals
Teknic Electromeconics Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Tact Switches with Brass Terminals. Teknic Electromeconics Pvt. Ltd. Is an ISO 9001: 2000 manufacturing unit that offers appliance switches & precision switches. The Tact Switches with Brass Terminals are designed mainly for the electronic industry these switches find many applications like telephones, instrumentation, computers, computer peripherals, etc. The switches have been designed with high durability and performance. The size, accuracy and consistency show the capability of the company to manufacture robust and large as well as small but precise switches.
Key Features of Tact Switches With Brass Terminals
- Function: Momentary on
- Rating: DC 12V 50mA
- Electrical endurance: 5,00,000 cycles
- Operating force: HIM-1 130 - 30gms, HIM-3 250 - 30gms
- Initial insulation resistance: more than 100 megaohms at 250V DC.
- Contact resistance: 100 milliohms max.
- Travel: 0.3 -0.10 mm.
- Contact gap: Micro disconnection
- Material: Nylon
- Terminal material: Brass
- Fixing: P.C.B
- Soldering temp. : More than 255 C 5 Sec.max.
Product Specification of Tact Switches With Brass Terminals
- Contact gap:Micro disconnection
- Contact Resistance:100 milliohms max
- Dielectric Strength:250V AC for 1 Min
- Electrical Endurance:5,00,000 cycles
- Function:Momentary on
- Insulation Resistance:> 100 megaohms at 250 V DC ( Initial )
- Rating:DC 12V 50mA
- Terminal material:Brass
- Travel:0.3- 0.10 mm
- Soldering temperature:< 255 C 5 Sec.max