Product Profile of Plastic Processing Chemical Agent
Plastic Processing Chemical Agent is a highly dispersible powder that acts as a processing aid in preventing many problems associated with PVC processing. The Chemical Agent, available under the brand name "Indofil K-120ND" results in fewer gels of fish eyes in clear vinyl formulations. The Chemical Agent fuses rapidly, flows smoothly, has excellent hot strength and is readily formed. The Plastic Processing Chemical Agent enhances powder flow and achieves molecular weight consistency.
Indofil Industries Limited is manufacturing Plastic Processing Chemical Agent. Indofil Industries Limited supplies a wide range of Agricultural Chemicals and Specialty & Performance Chemicals for use in Construction industry, leather industry, paper industry, plastic industry and textile industry. Indofil Industries Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited company.
Key Features of Plastic Processing Chemical Agent
- Prevents many problems associated with PVC processing.
- The excellent disperibility results in fewer gels of fish eyes in clear vinyl formulation
- Compounds containing one to five percent of the processing aid fuse rapidly, flow smoothly, have excellent hot strength, and are readily formed.
- Clarity, rheology and heat stability
- Crease whitening resistance of PVC modified with processing aid are maintained
- Enhances powder flow and achieves molecular weight consistency.
- Fusion and Melt Homogeneity
- Hot Strength and Flow
- Plate out
- Good Dispersibility
- Appearance: White, fine free-flowing powder with uniform particle size
- Bulk Density, g/cc: 0.40 to 0.44
- Specific Gravity, at 25°C: 1.18
- Refractive Index, at 25° C: 1.49
- Molecular Weight: Medium
- Volatiles [%]: Maximum 0.5
- Solubility in: Methyl ethyl ketone, cyclohexanone, terahydrofuran, toluene, and ethylene dichlorde [moderately cloudy solutions which form clear films]
- Clarity in 10% toluene solution: Clear 200-1000