Product Profile of One-Phase 50 Hz Digital Rub Proofness Tester
Linux Machines Incorporation manufactures One-Phase 50 Hz Digital Rub Proofness Tester. Linux Machines Incorporation is an ISO 9001:2000 awarded company. Linux Machines Incorporation also manufactures various types of cap opening torque tester, bursting strength tester, carton opening pressure tester, co-efficient of friction tester etc. One-Phase 50 Hz Digital Rub Proofness Tester is ideal for product testing for quality control and R & D laboratory use. This Digital Rub Proofness Tester is easy to operate and robust in nature.
One-Phase 50 Hz Digital Rub Proofness Tester has the following features:
- Best for product testing for quality control and R & D laboratory use.
- Comes with 2" & 4" diameter specimen test beds rotating at the same angular speed, the relative velocity between all points on each disc is uniform & passes through all direction in the plane of contact with calibrated pressure weight for «, 1 & 2 Lbs / Sq. Inch and high speed blower for removing dismantled print or paper particles during the rubbing action for accurate evaluation of the test result.
- Fast, repeatable and accurate results.
- Very Simple and easy to operate.
- Almost Nil or low and easy maintenance.
- Robust and Stainless Steel construction.
Product Specification of One-Phase 50 Hz Digital Rub Proofness Tester
- Electric:1 phase, 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Gross Weight:42 kgs
- Height:510 mm (20 in.)
- Length:431 mm (17 in.)
- Net Weight:25 kgs
- Width:455 mm (18 in.)