Product Profile of Vickers-Cum-Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
Balancing Instruments and Equipments Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Vickers-cum-Brinell Hardness Testing Machine. Balancing Instruments and Equipments Pvt. Ltd. Supplies Dynamic Balancing Machines [Microprocessor Based], Stroboscopic Balancing Machines SSBM, Vickers Hardness Testers and Digital Rockwell Hardness Testers. The Vickers-cum-Brinell Hardness Testing Machine is suitable for finding out Vickers / Brinell hardness of metals from soft to very hard.
Key Features of Vickers-Cum-Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
- Push button control for load selection.
- A range of test loads for Vickers / Brinell - from 1 kg to 250 kg.
- Optical Magnifications - 35X, 70X & 140X available.
- A precision Diamond Indentor [136 Degree pyramid] is used to make sharp indentations on the specimens / samples.
- Maximum Test height X Throat: 250 x 150 mm.
- Load accuracy well within +/- 1% of nominal load value. Machine conforms to IS: 1754.
- Computerized model is available .Computerized model has built in CCD and suitable advanced software. Hardness will be displayed on computer monitor automatically. Results printout can be taken.
Product Specification of Vickers-Cum-Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
- Dimensions:660 x 320 x 990 (L x W x H)
- Load:5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 & 50 (Loads for Vickers)
15.625, 31.25 (Loads for Brinell)
- Optical Magnification:70 X, 140 X
- Sweep of Machine Frame:150
- Test Height:Max. 250
- Total Connected Load:0.1 KVA, 1 Phase, AC, 220 V, 50 Hz
- Weight:175 Approx.