Product Profile of Photo Stability Chambers
Mack Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Photo Stability Chambers. Mack Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd. Is an ISO 9001:2000 organization. The Photo Stability Chambers are designed specifically to meet ICH & FDA requirements for photo stability testing. Near UV & visible light testing is performed simultaneously according to ICH Q1B option 2.
Key Features of Photo Stability Chambers
- UV lights get switched off automatically once the user open the door
- Uniform light distribution & high intensity levels allow quick response for forced degradation testing and confirmatory studies.
- Printer interface facility online/Offline for Fluorescent light [i.e. Lux Meter Readings]:
- Printer interface facility online/Offline for UV light [i.e. UV Meter Readings]:
- Lights automatic shut off after a specified exposure level or time duration.
- Temperature Range: 20Degree C - 50 Degree C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 Degree C
- Uniformity: +/- 1.0 Degree C
Product Specification of Photo Stability Chambers
- Temperature Range:20 - 50