Product Profile of Programmable Digital Counter
The programmable Digital Counter has 2 rows of 4 digit, 0.5 inch, and red, seven segment displays to indicate set and actual values and has 3 x 1 tactile keyboard. The Digital Counter has rear panel and front panel reset inputs. The unit has Auto reset facility also. The unit is panel mounting, the size being 96 x 96 x85mm [ depth] DIN standard. Optional memory back provided for saving the actual counts in case of power failures. The unit is suitable for PNP NO proximity switch inputs.
Key Features of Programmable Digital Counter
- User friendly programming
- Auto reset or manual reset facility
- User settable auto reset time in multiples of 0.1 sec.
- Pnp proximity sensor input
- Parameters stored in non volatile memory
- Relay and pulse input indicators on front panel
- Display: 2 rows of 4 digit, 0.5 inch, red, seven segment displays to indicate set and actual values.
- Keyboard: 3 x 1 tactile keyboard
- Keyboard lock: contacts provided on rear panel.
- Reset: front panel as well as back panel. If keypad locked, then front panel reset will not be active
- Temperature: operating 0 to 50 deg; c.
- Storage: 70 deg; c
- Enclosure & mounting: ABS, Panel mounting, 96 x 96 x 85 mm.
- Input: 230/240 vac, 50 Hz.