Product Profile of Double Flank Gear Roll Tester
Ravjeet Engineering Specialities Pvt. Ltd. Offers Double Flank Gear Roll Tester. Ravjeet Engineering Specialities Pvt. Ltd. Is an ISO 9001:2000 registered organization. Ravjeet Engineering Specialities Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures gear chamfering and deburring machines and tooling for automotive industry gear shops and engineering industries. In the Double Flank Gear Roll Tester, the readings taken are the validation of center distance between two gears to be inspected or between one gear and one master gear meshing without backlash during one complete rotation of gear.
Technical Specifications of Double Flank Gear Roll Tester are:
- Adjustable center distance: 50 - 248 mm
- Adjustable center distance with Power Drive: 70 - 248 mm
- Adjustable measuring pressure: 0.02 - 2 Kp
- Max. Weight on Floating slide: 20 Kg
- Max. Weight on Fixed slide: 40 Kg
- Max. Distance between centers: 500 mm
- Max. Distance between centers Motorized M/c: 290 mm
- Reading by Dial: 10 micron least count
- Optional Dial with Power Drive: 1 Micron least count
- Overall without steady: 240W 680L 220H
- Overall with steady [500 between center]: 240W 680L 1000H
The Double Flank Test can indicate the following error in the gear like:
- Effective tooth thickness of the gear with respect to center of rotation of the gear.
- Backlash minimum and maximum.
- Profile error if there is kick from tooth to tooth rotation.
- Pitch error if there are irregular readings.
Product Specification of Double Flank Gear Roll Tester
- Center Distance:50 - 248 (Adjustable)
70 - 248 (Adjustable with Power Drive)
- Dimensions:Overall without steady : 240W 680L 220H
Overall with steady (500 between center) : 240W 680L 1000H
- Distance Between Centers:500
- Floating slide:20 (Max. weight)
- Throat Depth:136