Product Profile of Aluminium Profiled Roofing And Cladding System
Aluminium Profiled Roofing and Cladding System is designed as fully self supporting system with single length site roll formed sheet made concealed roof fixing system. The Roofing and Cladding System comes with 65 mm seam height for good flow of rainwater. The Roofing and Cladding System is made using aluminium alloy and comes in embossed finish for durability of use. The Aluminium Profiled Roofing and Cladding System can be roll formed at site to the shape and lengths as required for installation.
Vijaynath Interiors & Exteriors Pvt. Ltd. Supplies Aluminium Profiled Roofing and Cladding System. Vijaynath Interiors & Exteriors Pvt. Ltd. Offers a wide range of Roofing & Wall Cladding Systems, Solar Control Systems & Honeycomb Panels, Skylight Systems, Pre-Engineered Building System, Metal False Ceiling Systems and Fall Protection System. The range of products provides solutions for business, commercial and hospitality industries.
Key Features of Aluminium Profiled Roofing And Cladding System
- Suitable for both warm and cold roof constructions: any shape including curved and/or tapered, and any pitch from 1.5° upwards
- The various range of shapes available which gives options for creating stunning architectural designs
- The unique advantages of on-site production are clearly evident when continuous sheet lengths in excess of 150 meters are used to cover large spans
- The system’s low weight, durability, speed of construction and adaptability make it equally suitable for new build and refurbishment projects
- Weighs only 3-5/kg m2 thereby reducing the amount of material used in the supporting structures
Product Specification of Aluminium Profiled Roofing And Cladding System
- Capacity:Bearing capacity - According to national standards
- Colour:Finishes Colors - AluPlusPatina, Mill-Finish Colors RAL standard colours,TitanColor, Soft Color and Ant Graffiti finishes according to Kalzip® color index, special colors are available on request and to special order
- Dimensions:1.0 and 1.2mm gauge, structural width 800mm, profile length 6m, profile height 37mm
- Material:High physical properties; good malleability
- Structure:Substructure - Vertical girders or spacing elements