Product Profile of Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System
Balaji Industrial & Agricultural Castings supplies Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System. Balaji Industrial & Agricultural Castings is an ISO 9002 recognized company manufacturing a wide range of water pumps, drilling equipments, power transformers and solar products. The Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System is designed to meet the end user requirements in remote areas and is suitable for either indoor or outdoor lighting covering a full range of 360 degree. The Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System is a lantern consisting of lamp, battery and electronics placed in a housing made of metal, plastic or fibre glass and includes a PV module.
Key Features of Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System
- Battery is charged by electricity generated by the PV Module.
- Portable in size
- Lamp of compact fluorescent [CFL] type with a rating of either 5W or 7W.
- Light output for a 5W lamp is about 230 lumen and for a 7W lamp is about 370 lumen
- Works at a frequency of 20 to 35 kHz with pre-heating facility for 4 pin lamp.
- Energy generated by the PV module is stored in the battery and is available to power the lamp for a predetermined duty cycle.
- An On / Off switch
- Two indicators: green light indicates that the lantern is getting charged and the red light indicates the battery is discharged completely and requires charging.
- Lamp: CFL 5W, CFL 7W
- Battery capacity: 6V / 4.5 AH, 12V / 7.0 AH
- PV Module Rating: 5.0 W, 10.0 W
- Duty Cycle: 2-5 hours a day
Product Specification of Solar Photovoltaic Lighting System
- Battery Capacity:6V / 4.5 AH, 12V / 7.0 AH
- Duty Cycle:2-5 hrs a day
- Lamp:CFL 5W, CFL 7W
- Models:BALAJI SL 065