Product Profile of Duplex Low Pressure Filter
Duplex low pressure filter is designed as inline mounting filter with flow capacity of upto 450lpm. The low pressure filter is provided with 1 - 1/2" connections. The low pressure filter can handle maximum pressure of 40 to 160 bar. The duplex low pressure filter is fitted with nitrile/ viton/ epdm seals.
Key Features of Duplex Low Pressure Filter
- Designed as inline mounting filter with flow capacity of upto 450lpm.
- Self-locking connection mechanism prevents accidental disconnection caused by vibration
- Can be connected with up to 50 bar pressure in each hydraulic hose line
- Screw connection mechanism avoids use of locking balls and so eliminates the risk of Brinelling
- Modular construction allows numerous thread/connection options as standard
- Bowl made of Carbon Steel.
- Bowl Externally painted
- Nitrile/ Viton/ EPDM seals.
Product Specification of Duplex Low Pressure Filter
- Working Pressure Rating:Up to 450 Bar
- Burst Pressure Rating:Up to 1800 Bar
- Connections:1 - 1/2"
- Maximum pressure of 40 to 160 bar:1 - 1/2"
- 50 lpm to 450 lpm:
- Threads:1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1,11/4, 11/2 inch
- Size:1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1,11/4, 11/2 inch
- -20 degree C to +100 degree C:Flow Capacity