Product Profile of Double/ Single Girder Electric Overhead Travelling Crane
Double/ Single Girder Electric Overhead Travelling Crane can be availed in safe working load ranging from 1 to 100 MT. The Crane requires less maintenance and comes in compact design. The Double/ Single Girder Electric Overhead Travelling Crane is easy to operate and maintain.
Key Features of Double/ Single Girder Electric Overhead Travelling Crane
- Safe working load ranging from 1 to 100 Mt.
- Double girder crane is suitable for different duty cycles and a diverse range of applications.
- Can be availed in a various range of spans, heights of lift as well as various speeds depending on application
- Can be availed with auxiliary hoisting mechanisms on the main trolley.
- Quality grade structural assembly
- Less maintenance
- Compact dimension
- Low weight
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Beam or box type main girders are used in single girder crane depending on the span of the crane.
- Offered with range of electric wire rope hoists depending on the requirement.
- In single girder crane, low headroom hoists are used where vertical space is at a premium to achieve maximum lift.
- Low dead weight
- Single girder crane ensures good floor coverage.
- Safe and reliable hosting and travelling
- Power saving
- Single girder: Micro speed for all motions through inverter drives with suitable interlocking and hoist is directly driven through rope drum.