Product Profile of Cold Roll Formed Roof And Wall Cladding
Cold Roll Formed Roof and Wall Cladding have deep ribs that ensure good spanning capability with good water carrying capacity. The Roof and Wall Cladding have the feature of simple installation through fixing and easy notching of flashings. The Cold Roll Formed Roof and Wall Cladding can be availed in crimped curve to suit various architectural applications.
Key Features of Cold Roll Formed Roof And Wall Cladding
- Deep ribs provide good spanning capability with good water carrying capacity.
- Simple installation through fixing and easy notching of flashings.
- 1000 mm cover width and overall cover width of 1060 mm.
- Easy handling.
- Sheet, gutter, flashing, capping made using hi-tensile steel of minimum G550 MPA yield strength.
- Minimum cover of flashing: 150 mm
- Colours: bare galvalume, sky blue, brick red, Caulfield green, light green, off white, Torres blue, royal blue etc.
- Light weight and high strength.
- Domed crest provides good foot traffic performance.
- Anti-capillary side laps ensure good weather performance and avoid any seepage of water through the lateral overlap.
- 3° minimum pitch thus reduces support structures.
- Available in crimped curve to suit various architectural applications.
- Can be availed zinc-aluminium coated, alloy coated, pre painted galvanized steel, pre painted zinc-aluminium coated steel construction.
- Materials such as bare galvanized steel, aluminium and copper can be roll formed as per requirement.
- Range: 0.47 TCT or 0.50 TCT
- Trapezoidal ribs of 30 mm high spaced at 200 mm centre-to-centre in five pans.