Product Profile of High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe
High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe is available in sizes ranging from 1 /2" to 2" and can withstand a pressure level up to 58.6 Kg/cm. The Plumbing Pipe is made from un-plasticized UV stabilised PVC material and comes in blue and white colours. High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe is manufactured by Victory Exim Private Limited.
Victory Exim Private Limited also manufactures a wide range of un-plasticized PVC Pipes for Agriculture, Irrigation Systems and Portable Water Supply. The High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe can work continuously up to the temperature range of 90 ° C.
Key Features of High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe
- Light Weight: Easy to transport, store, handle to Install and saves labour
- Solvent cement joints
- Smooth bore: Ensures higher flow compared to G.I. Pipeline of the same size.
- No Clogging.
- Corrosion Resistance: Bore diameter remains constant, ensuring constant flow over lifetime
- Low Maintenance: resistance to most of the chemicals and no scaling, makes the system almost maintenance free
Product Specification of High Pressure Threaded Plumbing Pipe
- Nominal Bore:1/2, 3/4, 1
- Outside Diameter:21.34 + 0.10, 26.67 + 0.10, 33.40 + 0.13
- Wall Thickness:2.77 + 0.51, 2.87 + 0.51, 3.38 + 0.51
- Working Pressure:41.4, 33.1, 31