Product Profile of Electric Resistance Welded Pipe
Electric Resistance Welded Pipe is corrosion resistant. The Pipe has good strength and sturdiness. The Electric Resistance Welded Pipe is offered in varying qualities, wall thickness, diameters and finishes.
Application of Electric Resistance Welded Pipe:
- Oil and natural gas sector: oil and gas pipelines,
- LPG natural gas and other non-toxic supplies.
- Water, agriculture and irrigation: water supply mains,
- Drinking water in housing, hand pumps for deep boring
- Wells, tube wells casing pipes, sewage and drain management.
- Structural and engineering sector: fencing, line pipes, scaffolding
- Automobiles sector: vehicular chassis and frames, engines and other mechanisms.
- Industrial sector: industrial water lines, plant piping, cooling towers thermal powers, collieries for water extraction, idlers and belt conveyors.
Key Features of Electric Resistance Welded Pipe
- Corrosion resistant.
- Good strength and sturdiness.
- Varying qualities, wall thickness, diameters and finishes.