Product Profile of Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit
Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit is made from GENTEX`s proprietary Dual Mirror/ Flexir aluminized fabrics which reflects 95% of heat and ensures superior protection. The Fire Proximity Suit that comes under the brand name Alugen performs in the extreme work environments faced by civilians, emergency service, homeland defence and military personnel. The Fire Proximity Suit exhibits good intactness of aluminium on the outer layer of the suit thereby allowing the wearer to remain much longer in proximity to heat & fire. The Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit consists of five layers that are aluminium, protective film, second layer of aluminium, heat-stable adhesive and base fabric.
NexG Apparels LLP manufactures Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit. NexG Apparels LLP offers a wide range of protective clothing and bespoke safety apparels designed to meet your safety needs under the most extreme work environments. The range of products includes fire entry suit, bunker gear, cut-proof clothing, FR clothing, metal protective clothing, flash protective clothing, fire blankets, safety gloves and mitts. NexG Apparels LLP is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
Key Features of Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit
- Aluminised Fire Proximity Suits are manufactured in compliance to meet stringent ISO 9001 standards.
- The fabric used to produce Alugen suits are from GENTEXs proprietary Dual Mirror / Flexir Aluminized Fabrics, which reflects 95% of heat and ensures superior protection and performance in the extreme work environments faced by civilians, emergency service, homeland defense and military personnel.
- Alugen Aluminised Fire Proximity Suits offer an efficient solution to working in high-temperatures with superior durability.
- The most critical part about the Aluminised Fire Proximity Suit is the intactness of Aluminium on the outer layer of the suit as it reflects 95% heat, thereby allowing the wearer to remain much longer in proximity to heat & fire.
- The durability of Aluminisation on fabric can be confirmed by conducting a test named "Wet Flex" test.
- All Alugen Suits are made from fabrics which pass Wet Flex test.
- GENTEXs proprietary Dual Mirror / Flexir Aluminized Fabrics offers an exceptionally high level of abrasion resistance - the result of its unique, five-layer fabric structure. This proven system ensures that the suit remains highly reflective even after repeated use and proper care and cleaning.
- The five layers consist of an outer skin of aluminium, a protective film, a second layer of aluminium, heat-stable adhesive and a base fabric.