Product Profile of Dispensette
Dispensette has the feature that the drying tube protects sensitive reagents against humidity or CO2. The Dispensette has the feature that the valve block can be rotated 360 ° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety and has telescoping filling tube that adjusts to different bottle sizes. The Dispensette is easy to dismantle for cleaning and has replaceable filling valves for simple operation. The Dispensette has digital display that is easy to read, and dispensing volume can be set accurately and reproducibly.
Prolific Instrument is the supplier of Dispensette. Prolific Instrument is the supplier of analytical balance, counting scale, disintegration tester, gas chromatography, jewellery balance, lab water purification system, micro balance, bottle top dispenser, crane scale, friability test apparatus, hardness tester, titrator and melting point apparatus.
Key specifications of Dispensette:
- Polypropylene made support rod of 325 mm
- PTFE, coiled, length 800 mm with handle.
- Vapour pressure of maximum 500 mbar
- Viscosity maximum: 500 mm2/ s
- Temperature maximum 40 ° c
- Density maximum: 2.2 g/ cm3 to 3.8 g/ cm3.
- Valve block can be rotated 360 ° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety and has telescoping filling tube that adjusts to different bottle sizes.
Key Features of Dispensette
- Low-wear seal
- Good sliding properties.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning and has replaceable filling valves for simple operation
- Digital display that is easy to read
- Dispensing volume can be set accurately and reproducibly
- Fast volume adjustment with analogue slide
- Simple calibration adjustment with supplied tool.
- Protects sensitive reagents against humidity or co2.
- Optional micro filters protect the bottle contents from contamination.
- The flexible discharge tube with safety handle facilitates serial dispensing permits fast and precise dispensing even into narrow test tubes.
- Ideal for dispensing of organic solvents including chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, trifluoroacetic acid tetrahydofuran and peroxides.
- Good instrument for dispensing high-purity acids, alkalis, and hydrogen
- Peroxide for trace analysis.
- Suitable for dispensing hydrofluoric acid (HF)
- With PT/ IR VALVA spring.
- Accessories such as recirculation valves, discharge tubes with integrated valve, filling valve with sealing washer, dispensing cartridge with safety ring, flexible discharge tubing, bottle stand.