Product Profile of Industrial Rotogravure Printing Press
Industrial Rotogravure Printing Press has printing speed of 350 m/ min and mechanical speed of 425 m/ min. The Press has dryer idler roller bearings that have a centralized lubrication system. The Press has printing cylinders that are directly driven by independent servo motors with a quick locking coupling. The Industrial Rotogravure Printing Press has the feature of easy set-up and handling of parts with an easy to wash simplified inking system.
Key Features of Industrial Rotogravure Printing Press
- Printing speed 350 m/ min
- Mechanical speed 425 m/ min
- Printing repeat up to 900 mm
- Sleeve type impression roller
- Trolleys with printing cylinder and ink system
- Tool less and quick changeover
- Electronic line shaft
- User friendly
- Reduction of start-up waste and improvement of colour register accuracy.
- Printing cylinders are directly driven by independent servo motors with a quick locking coupling.
- 10 mm automatic lift-up for the impression roller at press stop.
- Dryer idler roller bearings have a centralized lubrication system.