Product Profile of Inert Gas Fire Suppression System
Inert Gas Fire Suppression System is comprised of argon or nitrogen gas or a blend of those gases. The System presents no danger to electronics, hardware or human occupants. The System extinguishes a fire by quickly flooding the area to be protected and effectively diluting the oxygen level to about 13 to15%. The Inert Gas Fire Suppression System requires at least 16% oxygen.
Inert Gas Fire Suppression System is manufactured by ADN Fire Safety Pvt. Ltd. ADN Fire Safety Pvt. Ltd offeres a wide range of products such as automatic fire suppression system, fire alarm system and detection system, building management and security systems, fire fighting equipments, fire safety equipments, fire proof items etc.
Key Features of Inert Gas Fire Suppression System
- Comprised of argon or nitrogen gas or a blend of those gases
- Sufficient for personnel to function and safely evacuate the area
- Safe for information technology equipment application
- Non-conductive - they can be used safely on electrical fires in locations such as server rooms and data suites
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used in occupied spaces
- Removes the need for controlling orifice plates in the discharge pipe work which increases safety and reduces pipe work cost.
- Minimises the peak flow rate which reduces pipe sizes and extends flow distances, saving installation costs.
- Reduces over pressure venting area , minimising the over pressure vent and installation
- Enables systems to be extended using the existing pipe work avoiding disruption in the protected space.
- Reduces noise and turbulence in the protected space during discharge