Product Profile of GSM based Automation System
Gsm based automation system enables mains loss or restores detection with individual high and low programmable set-points. The automation system enables convenient access to all remote sites from any mobile phone or a computer. The automation system exhibits good stability to ultraviolet radiation and can be mounted in direct sunlight. The gsm based automation system is capable of working at a temperature range from -20 to 70 degrees c.
Applications of the gsm based automation system:
- Critical computer server room monitoring.
- Water tank overflow monitoring.
- Fridge/freezer temperature alarm.
- Remote lighting controller.
- Dam level monitor and alarm system
Key Features of GSM based Automation System
- Mains Loss/Restore detection.
- Individual High and Low programmable set-points.
- Convenient access to all your remote sites from any mobile phone or a computer.
- Operate on worldwide GSM and 3G mobile phone networks.
- Alarm messages sent directly to your mobile phone.
- IP67 water-proof and dust-proof.
- UV stable - can be mounted in direct sunlight.
- Wide operating temperature (-20 to 70 Degrees C).
- Simple to install and use. Simply add power and a SIM car.