Product Profile of Digital Fingerprint Door Lock
Digital Fingerprint Door Lock allows registration and deletion of fingerprints on the lock on its own. The Fingerprint Door Lock has four lithium batteries and does not require any kind of cabling or external power supply. The Door Lock is easy to install and can be directly fitted on the door with thickness of up to 2-inch replacing the existing latch. Digital Fingerprint Door Lock is offered with 500 DPI resolution sensor and durable physical vapour deposition coated optical sensor for long functional life.
Key Features of Digital Fingerprint Door Lock
- 120-user capacity.
- Stand alone [no PC or special device required to program].
- Three methods of entry: pin and biometric or pin number only or key-override.
- 500 DPI resolution sensor.
- 360° position rotational free sensor.
- Durable physical vapour deposition coated optical sensor for long life.
- Tubular latch cylinder lock.
- Includes 2-3/8-inch and 2-3/4-inch latches for residential or commercial use.
- Auto-lock or open state [passive] capability.
- Heavy duty cast-steel constructed and Zinc alloy finish for long life.
- Uses four standard economical AA batteries.
- Excellent temperature range use: -13 Â° F - 185 Â° F.
- Low battery power warning alert.
- It can be fitted in to virtually all types of doors with thickness up to 2-inch.
- Can be used outdoors only if covered and protected from precipitation [snow/rain].
- Comes with 2 over-ride keys.