Product Profile of Fully Automatic Programmable Logical Controlled Hydraulic Press
Fully Automatic Programmable Logical Controlled Hydraulic Press is available with two pistons in a pair of hydraulically coupled cylinders with the help of a relatively smaller force applied to a small piston. The Hydraulic Press has the handling capacity of 5 tons to 5000 tons. The Hydraulic Press provides slow pressing and fast return speeds that can be changed manually by presetting during any point of the stroke. Fully Automatic Programmable Logical Controlled Hydraulic Press comes in computer aided frame design and finite element analysis enables in the construction of rigid frames.
Key Features of Fully Automatic Programmable Logical Controlled Hydraulic Press
- These presses provide slow pressing and fast return speeds that can be changed manually by presetting during any point of the stroke with the help of proximity and limit switches.
- The frame is fabricated using high quality profiles and plates that are ultrasonically tested and have suitable thickness so as to withstand high load and longer life of press so that the frames are stress relieved.
- The low noise hydraulic power pack unit is designed as per international standards and assembled with internationally make components. The presses are designed as per ISI guidelines, hence standard seals, bushes are used.
- Computer aided frame design and finite element analysis enables in the construction of rigid frames.
- Extra long, precision machined and hardened guides to face slides for exceptional accuracy and alignment that is useful for reducing wear.
- Damping system can be fitted in blanking or punching hydraulic presses, which reduces breakthrough noise and tool wear generated by such operations.
- Internationally make presses like ABB/ Allen-Bradley/ Siemens/ Telemacqnice/ Keyance have PLC or "Programmable Logical Controls" for maximum flexibility & full compatibility with international standards.
- Precise machining of the structural members is done after normalizing for better accuracies like parallelism between platen and bed and right angularity between bed & the moving platen.
- Ram slides/ guides/ guide bushes are lubricated from a centralized lubrication arrangement.
- Moving Platen: It has heavy duty, tested welded plate construction for highest stiffness under heavy loads. The platen is stress-relieved after welding. `T` slots of the platen are as per DIN standards. Hydraulic or mechanical ejector pins are provided optionally to operate from inside the ram.
- Optionally die transfer rails or bolster sliding arrangement is also provided in front side of the press for heavy tools applications.
- Deep Drawing Operations.
- Blanking And Punching.
- Riveting, Stamping and Pressing.
- Powder Compacting.
- Other Applications Like: FRP, SMC, DMC, Rubber Plastics etc.