Product Profile of Gothic Style Green House
Gothic Style Green House is a fabric structure with a main cover and roll up panel that can be easily assembled as per requirement. The Green House is provided with rafters and frames that need to be attached before installation. The Green House can be installed on any locations and can be easily maintained for long durable service life. The Gothic Style Green House can be availed in different dimensions such as 34` W X 12` H X 40` L, 34` W X 12` H X 72` L and 34` W X 12` H X 96` L.
Ace Sports Co. Is manufacturing Gothic Style Green House. Ace Sports Co. Is the supplier of a wide range of badminton courts, basket ball courts, volleyball courts, squash courts, athletic tracks, synthetic turfs, wooden sports floors, rubber gym floors and playing floor for children. Ace Sports Co. Is an ISO 9001 accredited company.
Key Features of Gothic Style Green House
- Greenhouse when properly assembled and maintained can provide years of reliable service
- Greenhouses equipped with a double-layer film include a layer that is Infra Red [IR] and Retention film
- Band Clamp: Clamp used to connect the end wall framing to the rafter pipe. In some cases, band clamps are also used to connect diagonal struts to the assembled frame
- Clip or Fabric Clip: A short, half-section piece of conduit [cut lengthwise] used to secure the end panel cover to the leg or rafter assembly
- The clip or fabric clip is typically fastened in place using self tapping Tek screw
- Cross Connector: Any one of the metal brackets used to "connect" or secure a purlin to a rafter
- End Panel: Fabric or material used to cover the end wall assemblies
- Purlin: The pipe assembly that runs perpendicular to the rafters or framework that supports the main cover
- Tek Screw: A self-tapping fastener used to secure pipe joints and to fasten brackets to rafters