Product Profile of Double Truss Single Bridge Crane
Double Truss Single Bridge Crane is designed using bigger cross section of crane with lesser amount of steel. The Crane has lightweight construction that reduces load stress on building supports. Vikash Fabrication Crane an ISO 9001: 2008 authorised company manufactures Double Truss Single Bridge Crane.
Vikash Fabrication Crane is supplying a wide range of double grinder overhead cranes, single grinder overhead cranes, jib cranes, goods lift, wire rope hoists, under slung cranes, etc. Double Truss Single Bridge Crane has bigger cross section that ensures lesser vibrations in girder.
Key Features of Double Truss Single Bridge Crane
- Economical design, using bigger cross section of crane with lesser amount of steel.
- Special lightweight construction of the crane reduces load stress on building supports.
- Low Headroom ensuring maximum lift.
- Easy accessibility for maintenance.
- Bigger cross section ensures lesser vibrations in girder.
- The use of a motor driven trolley with the hoist greatly increases the speed and efficiency of load handling.
- Wheels are with contoured tread for use on standard tapered or wide flange flat beams.
- It comprises of an arrangement of solid shafts and floating shafts coupled by universal couplings and supported on pedestals blocks.
- A special soft start unit is coupled to the LT Drive to ensure a smooth, cushioned & jerk free start.