Product Profile of Gige Monochrome Zoom Cameras
GIGE Monochrome Zoom Cameras have an integrated motorized zoom lens, iris and focus. GIGE Monochrome Zoom Cameras utilise SDK or end-user software IC capture so that the camera functions can be adjusted automatically or manually. These Monochrome Zoom Cameras are ideally suited to a wide range of applications in the fields of industrial automation, quality assurance, traffic, surveillance and medicine. GIGE Monochrome Zoom Cameras can run using Windows software as well as Linux software.
Menzel Vision & Robotics Pvt Ltd manufactures GIGE Monochrome Zoom Cameras. Menzel Vision & Robotics Pvt Ltd offers wide range of industrial cameras as well as monochrome cameras, monochrome auto focus cameras, machine vision camera.
Applications of GIGE Monochrome Zoom Cameras:
- Surveillance and medicine
Key Features of Gige Monochrome Zoom Cameras
- Have an integrated motorized zoom lens, iris and focus
- Using the included SDK or end-user software IC Capture the camera functions can be adjusted automatically or manually
- Available with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Windows Software: The Imaging Source authors and supports device drivers for LabView, HALCON, DirectX, Twain and WDM, the SDK IC Imaging Control and software tools for Microsoft Windows.
- Linux Software: The Imaging Source authors and supports open source drivers and end-user software for Linux, the source code of which is released under Apache 2.0 license.
- Integrated motorized zoom, focus and iris
- 1.2, 3 and 5 megapixel models
- Frame rate: Up to 15 fps
- Monochrome Aptina CMOS sensors
- Dimensions: 116 X 60 X 60 mm
- GigE interface with PoE
- High stability and flexibility