Product Profile of Micro Controller Based Table Top Yarn Tension Meter
Micro Controller Based Table Top Yarn Tension Meter is available with large backlit LCD display which shows force, elongation and speed values. The Table Top Yarn Tension Meter is provided with peak force memory facility. Aksons Engineering Co manufactures Micro Controller Based Table Top Yarn Tension Meter.
Aksons Engineering Co supplies wide ranges of air knife, air interlacing jet, doffing trolley, fluidised bed cleaning system, pre heating oven ,warp reel, yarn tensile tester, yarn cutter, yarn splicer etc. The Micro Controller Based Table Top Yarn Tension Meter, comes under the model number TENSI-MAT Spl, is available with optical encoder for displacement measurement.
Key Features of Micro Controller Based Table Top Yarn Tension Meter
- Micro Controller based versatile electro-mechanical testing machines, incorporating state of art technology.
- Standard Fixed Speed Machine - 300 / 500 /1000 mm/min. Optional Variable Testing Speed [20-1000 mm/min] with closed loop servo system, facilitating speed selection via key board.
- Digital Display of Force, Elongation & Speed Values on large backlit LCD display with Peak Force Memory Facility & Force ratings up to 500 Kgs.
- Choice of multiple load cells selectable via key board.
- Displacement measurement using Optical Encoder.
- Safety interlocks for overload & over travel.
- Communication port for downloading test data in computer.
- User friendly, interactive Software for computer control of machine / tests with online graphic display of force Vs elongation & data analysis with test report printing.
- Movable Crosshead is extended on either sides to provide two testing spaces with independent set of load cell & grips.
- Suitable manual or optional pneumatic [with foot switches] grips for variety of materials.
- Force Resolution -I gm, Force Measurement Accuracy ± 0.5 % of FSD, Max Cross Head Stroke - 750 mm [suitable even for POY having elongation exceeding 150%].
- Power Supply-230 VAC, 50 Hz, Single Phase.
± 0.5 % of FSD
230 VAC, 50 Hz, Single Phase
750 mm (suitable even for POY having elongation exceeding 150%)