Product Profile of Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector
Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector is a general purpose Bench MPI testing machine having bed length of 300 to 7500 mm. The Magnetic Crack Detector comes with in-built magnetic ink reservoir with re-circulating pump and inking nozzle. East Coast Magnets Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector.
East Coast Magnets Pvt. Ltd. Offers a wide range of magnetic work-holding, clamping, separation and lifting equipments for various industrial applications. The Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector operates at a three-phase voltage supply of 415 V AC.
Key Features of Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector
- Intermediate size general purpose Bench MPI testing machine having bed length of 300 mm to 7500 mm long.
- Delivers AC/HWDC/FWDC Magnetising current from 500 to 10000 Amps.
- Current, Flux and combined MPI technique selected by simple switch.
- Bed coil for detection of circular cracks [optional].
- Infinite step-less current control by electronic circuit with automatic demagnetisation facility.
- Pneumatically operated head stock with and moving tail stock.
- Foldable black light hood with exhaust fan for inspection using Fluorescent Ink under darkness.
- In-built magnetic ink reservoir with re-circulating pump & inking nozzle.
- Suitable for both surface and sub-surface cracks in steel components.
- For automobile, aeronautical, Railhead and Engineering units.
- For testing crankshafts /gears/ cam shafts/ components of automobiles.
- Forgings, castings and machined components can be tested for sampling and production line.
Product Specification of Bench type Magnetic Crack Detector
- Bed Length:450, 600, 1000, 1500
- Power:6, 8, 11, 24
- Supply Voltage:415 V AC 3 Phase