Product Profile of Three-Phase Welding Rectifier Unit
Three-phase welding rectifier unit operates on a supply voltage of 415vac. The welding rectifier unit is provided with class h insulation and works at a frequency of 50 hz. Three-phase welding rectifier unit is manufactured by allied weld industries, an iso 9001:2000 recognised company.
Allied weld industries also manufactures a wide range of welding machines and metal working equipments for use in ship building, offshore construction, railways, chemical plants, petrochemical, general engineering and metallurgical industries. The three-phase welding rectifier unit is suitable for use on tungsten inert gas welding process.
Key Features of Three-Phase Welding Rectifier Unit
- Good reliability with high performance
- Suitable for outdoor: in site use, even with long leads, and cellulosic  electrodes.
- Stable arc with regular droplet transfer and elimination
Low power consumption
- Suitable for TIG welding with suitable accessories
- Ease of operation
- Minimum maintenance
- Low running cost
- Remote current control regulator with 50 or 100 Metres. [Optional]
- Long cable [Optional]
- Ammeter and Voltmeter with matching shunts [Optional]
Product Specification of Three-Phase Welding Rectifier Unit
- Dimensions:610 x 570 x 870, 630 x 590 x 890, 670 x 670 x 930
- Duty Cycle:300, 400, 600 (At 60%)
- Model:ASR300, ASR400, ASR600
- Open circuit voltage:80
- Supply Voltage:380-440
- Weight:260, 275, 390
- Welding current range:20 - 300, 30 - 400, 60 - 600