Product Profile of Humidity and Temperature Controlled Cabinet
Decibel Dynamics manufactures Humidity and Temperature Controlled Cabinet. Decibel Dynamics is a manufacturer of wide range of lab equipments. The Humidity and Temperature Controlled Cabinet is provided with refrigeration system to control temperature range from 10 to 50 and humidity 55% to 95% %. This cabinet is used for ferrying out different quality control tests under controlled conditions of temperature and humidity.
Key Features of Humidity and Temperature Controlled Cabinet
- Dual Display and Microprocessor Controlled, humidity/Temperature
- Indicator-Cum-Controller 4 Digit L.E.D.
- Display for Process Temperature/ Set Temp, and Process Humidity/Set Humidity
- Aforesaid control followed by alphanumeric LCD
- Display to reveal the S.O.S. conditions in readable message as well as in Audio & Visual, i.e.: low alarm, high alarm, door opened and power failure
- More over the temperature displayed would be continued during power failure, so that one could know the actual temperature changes inside the chamber and suitable action could be taken at appropriate time regarding experiment under process [losses could be avoided].
- Castor wheel mounted cabinet, double walled, inner chamber and selves made of S.S. and outer wall of M.S. Sheet duly powder coated. Triple walled fitted with air circulation Fan to maintain the uniform temperature and humidity
- Inner glass door for the inspection of inner chamber. Lock and key arrangement with door operated illuminated Lamp.
Product Specification of Humidity and Temperature Controlled Cabinet
- Capacity:147 Liters, 225 Liters, 335 Liters
- Chamber Size:(Inner) WxDxH: 455 x 710 x 455 mm, 605 x 605 x 605 mm, 605 x 910 x 605 mm
- Volume:5.25 Cu. Ft., 8.00 Cu. Ft, 12.00 Cu. Ft