Product Profile of Double Walled Vertical Autoclave
Double Walled Vertical Autoclave is used in hospitals and research labs due to its double safety steam release valve. Vertical Autoclave is provided with pressure gauge, pressure release valve and stainless steel basket. The Vertical Autoclave has the inner wall
Made of heavy gauge stainless steel of 304 grade. Double Walled Vertical Autoclave can be incorporated with mineral glass wool insulation as per specific requirement.
Kerone is the manufacturer of Double Walled Vertical Autoclave. Kerone offers wide range of industrial heaters, infrared heating equipments, infrared heaters, radio frequency heating systems, microwave heating systems, AC Drives, gas infrared heating system, PLC and automation panel, infrared paper coating and drying system and radio frequency dryer for various industrial applications. Kerone is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Key Features of Double Walled Vertical Autoclave
- Double walled unit
- The outer wall is made up of thick PCRC sheet, which are pre-treated with prime and painted with either lasting stove enamel or elegant powder coating
- Heavy gauge stainless steel of 304 grade constitutes the inner wall
- The Vertical Autoclave is air insulated from inside
- Thick steel plate lined with stainless steel sheet of stainless steel 304 grade with locking arrangement makes up the lid of the system
- It ensures easy and smooth opening and closing operation of the autoclave
- It is provided with complete paraphernalia such as pressure gauge, pressure release valve and stainless steel basket
- Double safety steam release valve
- Can be incorporated with mineral glass wool insulation if required
Product Specification of Double Walled Vertical Autoclave
- Pressure Range:15 to 20 psi.
- Working Pressure:15 psi which can be upgraded to 30 psi for specific requirement.
- Working Temperature:121Â°C as per the international standards and guidelines. Temperature can be increased to 134Â°C based on specific requirement.