Product Profile of Low Wear Counter Weight Type Up-And-Over Door
Low Wear Counter Weight type Up-and-Over Door is designed to ensure Minimal protrusion [maximum 200 mm] of door leaf during opening cycle that can suit in very tight spaces. The Up-and-Over Door can be fitted on headroom of 100 mm or 200 mm. The Up-and-Over Door is designed for at least 250,000 door cycles. The Low Wear Counter Weight type Up-and-Over Door comes fitted with double cables that prevent the door leaf from falling.
Hörmann India Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Low Wear Counter Weight type Up-and-Over Door. Hörmann India Pvt. Ltd. Offers a wide range of industrial grade doors like steel sliding doors, high speed doors, sliding gates, rolling shutters and rolling grills, sectional garage doors, up-and-over garage doors, entrance gate operators, industrial door operator and entrance doors.
Key Features of Low Wear Counter Weight Type Up-And-Over Door
- Minimal protrusion (maximum 200 mm) of door leaf during opening cycle, important in very tight spaces
- Only 100 mm required headroom in combination with the SupraMatic H operator, only 120 mm required headroom in combination with the ITO 400 operator
- Only 140 mm side-room needed for L version, 250 mm for S version
- Highly cost-effective due to long-lasting product quality
- Door construction designed for at least 250,000 door cycles
- Practically maintenance-free based on low-wear counter weight technology
- Door opens and closes quietly
- Precise roller guiding in the track, no “wobbling” of the door leaf
- Double cables prevent the door leaf from falling
- Finger trap protection on the side and bottom edges through a safety gap between the door leaf and building structure
- Special EPDM bottom profile shape optimally seals the closing edge
- Prepared for closing edge safety device (required for use with the ITO 400 operator)