Product Profile of Crimp Type Banana Plug with Gold Plated Tip
Crimp type Banana Plug with Gold Plated Tip is frequently used to terminate patch cords for electronic test equipments. The Crimp type Banana Plug is also suitable as plug on the cables connecting the amplifier to the loudspeakers in a hi-fi sound system. MDR Electronics, an ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2008 recognised company supplies Crimp type Banana Plug with Gold Plated Tip. MDR Electronics manufactures a wide range of electronic accessories, Cables and Spare Parts for home theatre or audio systems, computers, laptops, gaming, camera, fibre optic and security & surveillance systems. The Crimp type Banana Plug with Gold Plated Tip is a single-wire electrical connector used for joining wires to electronic equipments.
Key Features of Crimp Type Banana Plug with Gold Plated Tip
- It is 4 mm Banana plug.
- It has crimped type design.
- 24K gold plated connector will provide resistance to corrosion.
- It uses beryllium copper.
- It has cylindrical metal pin of diameter 4mm.
- It is available in different colour for better identification.
- Banana plug has one or more lengthwise springs that bulge outwards slightly. It presses against the sides of the socket, improving the electrical contact and preventing the pin from falling out.
- The curved profile of these springs is probably the origin of the name "banana plug".
- It is High quality connector.
- It is used in testing systems, sound systems etc.
- Larger contact surface ensures that the signal will be transferred accurately between home theatre receiver or amplifier and speakers.