Product Profile of Drawn Dry Spreader
John Deere Equipment Private Ltd supplies Drawn Dry Spreader. John Deere Equipment Private Ltd is ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified. The Drawn Dry Spreader features 345-Cubic Foot Capacity. The DN345 is capable of carrying more than 12 tons of fertilizer and lime loads of 17.5 tons. In this Drawn Dry Spreader, one can apply two products with one pass. With the addition of the MultApplier insert, one can broadcast two materials simultaneously for spreading materials independently or apply together at a predetermined rate.
Other salient features of Drawn Dry Spreader:
- Walking Beam Suspension - Tires are suspended by a tandem-axle walking beam suspension.
- Less Compaction - Even fully loaded, the DN345 will leave a light footprint because of the four high-flotation tires.
- Complete Control - The SpreadStar software provides seamless integration with the tractor`s Green Star ™ 2 display.
- Chassis/Speed - The mainframe is constructed of 4-in. By 12-in. Tubing and is designed to operate under full load in field speeds up to 20 mph.
- Accurate, Low Maintenance - This spreader delivers up to 60-ft. Spread with lime and up to 90-ft spread width in dry fertilizer with uniformity.