Product Profile of Stand Alone Gas Detection System
Stand alone gas detection system is available in compact light weight design that is capable of detecting more than 150 gases. The gas detection system of model sa 150 is available for detecting all types of gases like combustible, toxic, oxygen, ozone etc. The gas detection system is a self contained unit containing all essential components of a gas detection system like gas sensor, electronic amplifier, alarm unit, visual alarm indicator, audio alarm anunciator and power supply. The stand alone gas detection system can be availed in various configurations such as with internal buzzer, external sounder and remote sounder.
Prism gas detection pvt. Ltd. Manufactures stand alone gas detection system. Prism gas detection pvt. Ltd. Offers a wide range of gas detection and monitoring systems like toxic gas detector, combustible gas detector, fixed gas detector, multi gas detector, flue gas analysers and occupational safety equipment. The range of products finds wide application in process industries. Prism gas detection pvt. Ltd. Is an iso 9001 certified company.
Key Features of Stand Alone Gas Detection System
- User friendly: can be directly installed without any special skills
- No connections are required except those remote sounders
- Can be directly powered from a 2 pin AC socket
- Installed near the floor for heavier gases like LPG and near the ceiling for lighter gases like methane. For other gases it is installed near or at the level of point of leakage
- Low maintenance, low cost
- The alarm is auto re-setting type and continues to sound as long as the gas concentration is above the alarm set point
- When the gas concentration decreases below the alarm concentration the LED and the audio goes off
- Each instrument is housed in an ABS or poly carbonate enclosure that is weather proof to IP65 standard making the instrument proof to highest standard of rain and dust
Product Specification of Stand Alone Gas Detection System
- Display:Some models are provided with large LCD/ LED display which continuously shows the gas concentration as sensed by the
- Mounting:Wall or panel directly. Other methods through accessories
- Power Supply:230 V AC-Std, 110 V AC, 12 V DC, Battery back up optional
- Relays:One change over contact (optional)
- Response Time:Each sensor has a response time for which the gas must be present to get detected by the sensor.
- Size:200 mm X 120 mm X 80 mm (excluding protrusions)
- Warm up Time:Each unit, based on sensor used, has a delay after power up during which the unit warms up to stable condition. The unit cannot detect the gas concentration properly during this time. Power down duration and storage conditions also affect the warm up time. This time can vary from few minutes to several hour.
- Weight:< 0.9 Kg