Product Profile of Card Feeding System With Fibres Upto 60mm Staple Length
TRUMAC is specialist in manufacturing textile machinery and a solution provider from Bale to Sliver in the textile spinning process. TRUMAC offers EXACTAFEED FBK 533 is for feed regulation, flexibility and accurate air-handling system. The chutefeed system is suitable for all type of materials - cotton as well as synthetic fibres.
Key Features of Card Feeding System With Fibres Upto 60mm Staple Length
- Unique design of two trunk systems - for uniform and condensed filling of material.
- Better feed control and regulation with CONTIFEED system and pressure transducer.
- Flexibility - feed to cards can be arranged in one straight line or in two rows through a `T` distribution. [ maximum 12 cards per feeding line]
- Suitability to handle raw material varieties of cotton, blends and man-made fibres upto 60mm staple length.
- Can be integrated with FLEXAFEED FF to process two different sort of material with variable number of cards in the same group [minimum 3 cards should run on one type of material]
- Safe operation with necessary safety arrangement for accident prevention.
- Environment - friendly with positive exhaust air microdust removal in chute, very low working noise & clean work place.
- User friendly with easy setting adjustment and trouble - free working.
- An optimal feed batt for the card helps to ensure a sliver of high regularity.
- EXACTAFEED FBK 533 fits on Trumac cards only. However, it is possible to offer for other make of cardsa with version FBK533-I as optional.