Product Profile of Steel Wire Reinforced Vinyl Hoses
The Steel Wire Reinforced Vinyl Hoses are made of soft PVC wall fused to a PVC coated high tensile spring steel wire in a coiled state ensuring a durable construction. It is ideal for conduiting electrical wiring because of the complete insulation of steel wire with PVC, which prevents short circuit and protects the cable inside. Consumers Plastics Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures Steel Wire Reinforced Vinyl Hoses. Consumers Plastics Pvt. Ltd. Is the manufacturer of various types of PVC suction hoses and ISI mark HDPE pipes. All the hoses and pipes are marketed under the brand name `Billion`.
Key Features of Steel Wire Reinforced Vinyl Hoses
- The perfect reinforcement of PVC coated steel wire with soft PVC gives it both, strength and flexibility.
- It is tough, light, easy to carry and handle thus increasing working efficiency.
- Has high resistance to crushing and kinking thereby more durable and long lasting.
- Good resistance to saline water, light acids, alkalies and other chemicals except solvents.
- Easy to install without joints since hoses available in 30 meters length. Elimination of joints further keeps the inner surface free of obstruction.
- Self extinguishing hence does not propagate fire.
- Waterproof and dustproof making it suitable for application in any environment.
- Does not require painting. Non corrosive.
- For Electrical Flexible Conduiting in Buildings, Switchboards and Panels
- Shrouds for Railway Coach Wiring
- For Vacuum Cleaners and Dust Collectors
- For Air Ducting; Exhaust of Fumes and Gases at low temperatures.
- For Hospital Equipment
- For Machinery Tool Wiring Conduits
- Rags collector hoses for industry, machinery
- Dust extractor for wood machinery
10 mm to 300 mm
16 to 310
30, 20, 10, 5