Product Profile of Biological Safety Cabinets [biohood]
Optics technology`s biological safety cabinets is used to isolate and identify the human/plant pathogens, work in virology, tissue culture, sterility testing and recombinant dna research. The cabinet is kept under negative pressure with partial quantity of re-circulated air exhausted through a hepa filter. Some of the features of the machine are:
- Specially suited for wet processing, water fab, chemical work, critical biological work involving virus and pathogens and for microbiology, biochemistry etc.
- Standard s.S. Table peripheral or fully perforated.
- Integral powerful exhaust system. Built-in-positive air curtain effect to prevent inside air from going out and room air from entering in, providing total process and operator safety.
- Exhaust ducting to carry the air outside.
- Front sliding door, u.V. Light, manometer, gas cock etc.