Product Profile of Low-Profile Safety Light Curtain System With Integral Muting
Low-Profile Safety Light Curtain System with Integral Muting creates a screen of synchronized, modulated infrared sensing beams that extend from end to end of the housing. The Light Curtain System of EZ-SCREEN model is designed with continuous detection along the entire light screen length to eliminate "dead zones". The Light Curtain System has built-in muting system where no third box is required. The Low-Profile Safety Light Curtain System with Integral Muting operates on a sensing range of 100 mm to 7 m [4" to 23`].
Banner Engineering India is manufacturing Low-Profile Safety Light Curtain System with Integral Muting. Banner Engineering India supplies a wide range of sensors and associated products for factory and process automation applications. The range of products include Photoelectric sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Slot Sensors, Measuring Array Sensors, Remote Amplifier Photo-electrics, Fibre Optic Systems, Colour Mark Sensors, Luminescence Sensors, Laser Sensors, Optical Touch Buttons, Radar Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Vision Lighting system, Wireless I/O, Indicator Lights & Pick-to-Light Sensors etc.
Key Features of Low-Profile Safety Light Curtain System With Integral Muting
- Low-profile, compact package for smaller production machines, yet robust enough for large power presses
- Creates a screen of synchronized, modulated infrared sensing beams that extend from end to end of the housing (no "dead zone")
- Built-in muting function, no third box required. Capable of two or four mute device/sensor hook-up options
- Seven different, predefined, muting configuration options, including Bypass, Mute-Dependent Override, Mute Enable, and Mute-cycle time extensions (4 seconds) for "L"-style cell exit applications
- Selectable monitored/non-monitored Mute Lamp, Reset Status and two OSSD Status Outputs (or other indicating devices) with RD cord set and accessory end-cap mounting bracket
- Optional CSM Muting Splitter Cord set provides easy set up, less wiring, lower installation costs by providing a complete QD connectorized solution
- Status, Reset, Zone, Mute Device and Diagnostic indicators and displays tell the number and location of beams blocked and provide detailed diagnostics minimizing downtime and troubleshooting
- Set up can be performed without a PC, hand-held programmer, or other device; and DIP switch configuration features many of the same functions as a standard EZ-SCREEN Low Profile
- 100 mm to 7 m (4 inch to 23 inch) sensing range
- Highly immune to EMI, RFI, ambient light, weld flash and strobe light