Product Profile of Expert Registration Mark Sensor
Expert Registration Mark Sensor optimizes contrast by automatically choosing a red, green or blue sensing LED. The Registration Mark Sensor of model number R58E is designed with a sensing range of 10mm. The Registration Mark Sensor operates on a supply voltage of 10 to 30V DC [10% max. Ripple]; less than 70 mA at 10V DC, 35 mA at 30V DC [exclusive of load]. The Expert Registration Mark Sensor has the circuit protected against false pulse on power-up and continuous overload or short circuit of outputs.
Expert Registration Mark Sensor is manufactured by Banner Engineering India. Banner Engineering India also manufactures a wide range of sensors and associated products for factory and process automation applications. The range of products include Photoelectric sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Slot Sensors, Measuring Array Sensors, Remote Amplifier Photo-electrics, Fibre Optic Systems, Colour Mark Sensors, Luminescence Sensors, Laser Sensors, Optical Touch Buttons, Radar Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Vision Lighting system, Wireless I/O, Indicator Lights & Pick-to-Light Sensors etc.
Key Features of Expert Registration Mark Sensor
- Optimizes contrast by automatically choosing a red, green or blue sensing LED
- Senses a variety of colour marks without changing sensors
- Offers configurable light- or dark-operate outputs and optional 30 milliseconds On/Off-delay
- Easy-to-set TEACH options: Dynamic or Static using push buttons, or remote switch
- Easy-to-read, 8-segment bar graph display for TEACH and signal strength
Product Specification of Expert Registration Mark Sensor
- Connections:2 m or 9 m 5-wire attached PVC cable with internal strain relief, or 150 mm pigtail with 5-pin Euro-style quick-disconnect fitting. QD cable are ordered separately.
- Construction:Housing:zinc alloy diecast with black painted finish and o-ring sealed lens and lens port cap, Lens:acrylic, Lens port cap and lens holder:ABS, Push buttons:thermoplastic elastomer, Labels:polycarbonate.
- Indicators:8-segment LED light bar:Red signal strength indicator relative to taught signal level; higher segment number for higher measured sensing contrast, Green ON steady:power to sensor is ON, Yellow ON steady:output ON, LO Green ON steady:light operate, DO Green ON steady: dark operate, ON-delay Green ON steady:ON-delay, OFF-delay Green ON steady:OFF-delay.
- Output Rating:100 mA max. each output OFF-state leakage current: NPN:less than 200 µA, PNP:less than 10 µA; ON-state saturation voltage: NPN:less than 200 mV @ 10 mA; less than 1V @ 100 mA, PNP:less than 1.2V @ 10 mA; less than 1.6V @ 100 mA.
- Range:10 mm
- Rating:Environmental Rating: IP67; NEMA 6
- Response Time:Output Response Time: 50 microseconds
- Shock:Vibration and Mechanical Shock: All models meet IEC 68-2-6 and IEC 68-2-27 testing criteria .
- Supply Voltage:10 to 30V dc (10% max. ripple); less than 70 mA @ 10V dc, 35 mA @ 30V dc (exclusive of load).