Product Profile of Two -Channel PC Based Oscilloscope
Kits N Spares manufactures Two -Channel PC Based Oscilloscope. Kits N Spares offers various types of digital security systems, digital voltmeter, electronic auto dipper, electronic guard etc. Two- Channel PC Based Oscilloscope operates through the USB port of a PC. Two- Channel PC Based Oscilloscope employs the PIC18F2550 micro-controller IC as the main controller while the software can be run on a PC with Windows98SE [or higher] operating system.
Key Features of Two -Channel PC Based Oscilloscope
- Up to 32 k B of flash memory, 2kB RAM and 256-byte EEPROM
- Extended instruction set [optimized for `C` compiler]
- 8 X 8 single-cycle multiplier
- Single-supply serial programming and easy debugging
- USB1.1 and 2.0 from 1.5 MB/s to 12 MB/s
- Isochronous, bulk and interrupt transfer modes
- 1 kB of access RAM usable with 32 endpoints [64 bytes each]
- from internal 31 kHz to external 48 MHz with PLL
- Possible software switching between `run,` `idle` and sleep modes. In sleep mode, current is down to 0.1 µA.
- Wide operating voltage range [2.0V to 5.5V]. Useful for battery operations.