Product Profile of Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector
The Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector of model PH 400 E is compact with a medium-duty workstage, for medium sized, heavy/ bulky components. Dynascan Inspection Systems Company is manufacturing Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector.
Dynascan Inspection Systems Company supplies various types of Optical Measuring Systems and Instruments. The Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector is available with simple X, Y & Angle DRO, Geometric Data Processor, or full fledged Computer based Geometric Measurement System, for inspection, measurement, obtaining drawings with Pass/Fail reports and SPC Analysis.
Key Features of Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector
- Objective Lenses
- On Screen Accuracy within +/- 0.05 percent as against +/- 0.1 percent offered by Japanese manufacturers.
- Full color images with depth perception.
- Precision imported Cross Roller and L. M. Guides for high accuracy and repeatability.
- Calibrated at 20 degrees centigrade
- Hardened and ground work stages, Satin Hard Chrome plated.
- High intensity dual lamps provide brilliant images under surface illumination, unmatched by any projectors world wide.
- Turret mounted lenses for safety/ ease of use, with common focal plane.
- Optional Fibre Optic Auto Edge Detector fitted on swivel bracket.
- Precision Swiss motors and variable speed drives for motorized work-stages.
- Projectors CE marked and tested by TUV for Safety, EMI & EMC.
Product Specification of Vertical Light-Path Pedestal Mounted Profile Projector
- Accuracy:0.05% on Profile and Surface
- Measuring Range:X/Y Axis: 300 x 150mm
- Power Supply:AC 1 phase, 230 V, 50Hz 800W
- Weight:140Kg approx.
- Lamp:One 150W, 24V (Profile)
Two 250W, 24v (Surface)