Product Profile of 4-Channel Proportional Integral Derivative-Pid Controller
The 4-Channel Proportional Integral Derivative-PID Controller of model number AI-7048 is capable of measuring and controlling four channels of temperature, and every channel can define its own input specification. Micon Automation Systems Pvt. Ltd. Manufactures 4-Channel Proportional Integral Derivative-PID Controller. Micon Automation Systems Pvt. Ltd. Supplies Electronic Converters, Recording & Indicating Instruments, Industrial Process Controllers, Temperature Controllers, Industrial Control Panels, Industrial Controls, etc.
Key Features of 4-Channel Proportional Integral Derivative-Pid Controller
- Providing up to four channels of configurable inputs, and supporting multiple thermocouple inputs with auto reference junction compensation and linear voltage inputs with user defined scale. Every channel has
its own digital filtering and can adjust its filtering degree.
- High performance hardware design, which greatly decreased temperature drift and the interference among the four channels. Therefore, this multi-channel instrument obtains the same measurement accuracy
and anti-interference ability as that of single channel instrument.
- Every channel has independent high/low alarms, and the alarms can be allocated to different alarm outputs or to the same alarm output.
- Friendly and customized operating interface leads to easy learning and simple manipulation. Up to 12 parameters can be promoted to immediate operator access in Field Parameter Table.
- Advanced communication functions, compatible with the communication protocol of other AI series instruments. One AI-7048 communicates with the host computer the same as four independent controllers.
- Universal power supply of 100-240VAC or 24VDC.
- New generation D5/E5 rail mounted dimension. The width of D5 is only 22.5mm. The instrument can be easily configured by connecting to handset display.